Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 T raspberry vinegar
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) anchovy paste
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- Combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, and anchovy paste in medium bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Add rspberries if you want to add "texture" to the dressing (or sprinkle fresh raspberries on the salad greens).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If you are adverse to eating anchovies in any form, eliminate them and add a little extra salt.
A little anchovy makes a real taste treat of many dishes!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.