Print Friendly Recipe
- I use sausage in mine & the kids love it!
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 4 oz (112 grm). Bob Evans (hot) sausage,(my choice)
- 2 or more tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- Riches frozen biscuits
- Preheat oven.
- Bake biscuits according to package.
- Brown sausage in heavy pan; crumble as it cooks.
- If needed, add butter when brown.
- Sprinkle flour on, mix well.
- Slowly add milk, more or less as needed.
- Bring to a low slow boil stirring constantly (it will thicken as it cooks).
- Split biscuits in half and pour gravy over.
- I'm a cook that doesn't measure, so give or take on my amounts.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.