Print Friendly Recipe
- Shedded hashbrowns and cheese (meat and vegtables optional)
- 1 can cream soup (i.e. cream of celery)
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded, or large jar of Cheeze Whiz
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 1 can or small bag frozen vegetables (mixed, green beans, peas, carrots. . . .)
- Meat - diced ham, browned hamburger, canned chicken or tuna, cooked chicken breast diced
- Mix all ingredients except margarine or butter together in a very large bowl.
- Place into a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Pour margarine or butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.