Print Friendly Recipe
- Leia Marsh
- 48 oz (1344 grm). spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh or 1 can mushrooms
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- angel hair pasta, cooked
- Mix first three ingredients in large bowl.
- Add other spices to taste.
- Place layer of sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in dish, do not overlap.
- Add remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
- This is very easy to make and looks very elegant with a whole chicken breast. The chicken can also be cut into pieces to speed cooking time.
The sauce and chicken may be simmered on the stove top until chicken is done.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.