Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 1-1/2 tbs (20 ml) dry milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lemon yogurt or sour cream for a different taste
- 2 tbs (30 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) almonds, toasted and sliced
- 1 tbs (15 ml) lemon peel
- 3 tbs (45 ml) poppy seeds
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon extract
- 2-1/4 tsp (10 ml) (1 pkg) dry yeast
- Load as directed for your bread machine.
- Hope this is what you are looking for.
Not sure if you want a yeast bread for machine, by hand, a baking powder or a cake like bread similar to Banana Bread. Also have a recipe using a yellow cake mix.
I have all the types that I mentioned.
Let me know more and I can either send or print out.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.