Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) fruit juice
- 1 stick + 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) sugar
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- Heat peaches, fruit juice, 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter and 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar, set aside.
- Melt 1 stick butter in saucepan, add 1 cup (225 ml) sugar, flour and milk.
- Mix well.
- Dump into casserole dish.
- Spoon fruit over top.
- Batter will rise through fruit, giving all a delicious flavor.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- This was my mother-in-laws recipe, very old and very good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.