Print Friendly Recipe
- A spicy marinade from Mozambique to use on a variety of meats.
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) lemon juice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cayenne powder + 1 tbsp (15 ml) paprika.
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) black pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- Mix above ingredients into a paste.
- For whole chicken: Spread marinade between meat and skin.
- Marinate 30 min and cook as usual.
- For kabobs: Roll kabobs around in paste until well coated.
- Marinate 15 min and cook as usual.
- For shrimp: Peel and de-vein shrimp and baste with marinade.
- Barbecue or grill as usual.
- For milder marinade use less cayenne and more paprika.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.