Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). lump crab meat, picked over
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cayenne
- 2 English Muffins, halved, buttered lightly, and toasted
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet cook the bell peppers, onion, and garlic in the butter over low heat, stirring until the vegetables are softened.
- Stir in the crabmeat, lemon juice, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, mustard, and cayenne.
- Divide the crabmeat mixture among the muffin halves, mounding it slightly.
- Spinkle the sandwiches with parmesan.
- Broil under a preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until the tops are golden.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.