Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple to make.
- Virginia Butler
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 large pork steaks, cubed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 box Oriental Rice-a Roni
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 oz (112 grm). water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- 15 oz (420 grm). bean sprouts, fresh or canned (optional)
- In large skillet, cook eggs until scrambled hard.
- Set aside.
- In same skillet, brown pork pieces that have been cut into bite size pieces.
- Add soy sauce.
- Set aside.
- In same skillet cook Rice-a-Roni according to package directions.
- Turn pork, eggs, water chestnuts, and sprouts into rice mixture.
- Top with sliced green onion and cover for a few minutes until heated through.
- Serve hot with additional soy sauce.
- I use a large wok to set aside all cooked ingredients including rice.
I use cooked chicken, left over beef or pork. We seem to find the fresh pork more tasty. It's a favorite and I cook it often.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.