Print Friendly Recipe
- Leia Marsh (given to me by my mom)
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) fruit or berries (or 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- Simmer fruit or berries until tender.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Put butter in casserole dish and place in oven until melted.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, flour and milk.
- Pour fruit or berries with its juices in casserole dish containing the melted butter.
- Slowly pour sugar-flour mixture in the casserole dish.
- DO NOT SHAKE OR STIR CASSEROLE!!
- Bake in oven until brown.
- My mother gave me this recipe. I cannot believe it is so easy and tastes so good!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.