Print Friendly Recipe
- A dessert
- kimmy T.
- 1 tub of cool whip
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded coconut
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) of walnuts
- 4 bananas
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Once it is ready, get a large dessert bowl.
- Your first layer will be a little bit of the pudding.
- Add one banana sliced.
- Top the bananas with 1/2 of the tub of cool whip.
- Add a 1/2 cup (125 ml) of coconut, then 1/2 a can of pineapple, then add some walnuts.
- Repeat layering dependent on how much you need, and how much of the ingredients you have left.
- Always have walnuts as your top layer.
- You should always end with walnuts!!
- Refrigerate and serve as neeeded.
- This is a delicious layered dessert.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.