Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy, mix by hand and soo gooood.
- Gourmet Cooking by Earl Peyroux
- 1 c white, unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml), salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml), baking powder
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 3/4 c milk
- 2 c sliced peaches, frozen, if out of season
- 1 c blueberries, frozen, if out of season
- Blend together the dry ingredients, add milk.
- Using a whisk, mix batter.
- Pour the melted butter into a three-quart pan.
- Tip the pan, coating well up the sides.
- Add batter and mix with a whisk.
- Don't worry if you can't get all of the butter mixed in, it makes the cobbler better to have some butter swirled around the sides and top.
- Reserve some peaches to set around the sides of the pan.
- Mix the rest of the peaches and berries together and pour over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until top is light brown.
- Dorothy Waltemath
Kerrville, TX, after 25 yrs. in New Orleans.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.