Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced parsley (fresh)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 4 oz (112 grm). crumbied Feta Cheese, or more
- Measure all ingredients In blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator.
- You can also use this as a dip. I have used up to 6 oz. Feta Cheese with the same amounts of the other ingredients in this recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.