Print Friendly Recipe
- The most incredible barbecue ever!
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). chuck roast OR pork roast (or more)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- Cook the roast several hours (or pressure cook it for about 45 minutes) until the meat is falling apart.
- Shred it into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large pan and stir in the meat.
- Cover and let simmer about 30 minutes.
- Delicious when served on soft rolls with cole slaw!
Note: This can also be used with leftover meat or chicken.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.