Print Friendly Recipe
- Mint sauce for Lamb
- Bruce Munch
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly picked mint leaves
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) granulated sugar
- Finely chop mint leaves.
- Mix with vinegar and sugar.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least an hour.
- Spoon over lamb slices.
- I love lamb and it has always bothered me when people spread mint jelly over lamb, thereby masking the great taste of the lamb. This recipe enhances the taste of the lamb. The amount of sugar in the recipe may be added to taste but just enough to cut the tart taste of the vinegar.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.