Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
Serves/Makes:16 2-inch squares
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flake coconut, toasted and cooled
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml). key lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). grated lime zest
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) coconut, toasted and cooled
- Blend flour, coconut, sugar, salt and butter, using your fingers, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Pat into a buttered and floured 8x8 pan.
- Bake in the center of a 325 degree (175 C.) oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Whisk together sugar and eggs, then stir in flour, juice and zest.
- Pour over the crust and bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle custard with coconut and bake 5 to 10 minutes, or until just set
- Cool in the pan and then chill 1 hour.
- Hope this is what you are looking for.
It isn't by Good Housekeeping.
Not sure where I got it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.