Print Friendly Recipe
- Eggs and Sausage dish
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. brown & serve sausage (any flavor)
- 6 oz (168 grm). hot pepper cheese, shredded (or more)
- 2 cans green chiles (can be found in mexican dept of grocery store)
- 6 eggs (can use 1 more)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- Spread rolls in bottom of oblong pan (12 1/2 x 9 x 2).
- Slice sausage and put on top of rolls.
- Spread cheese all over.
- Put chopped chiles on top.
- Beat eggs and milk and pour on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 1/2 hour or so.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.