Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can water
- 12 corn tortillas
- cheese for topping, grated
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add enchilada sauce, soups and water to the hamburger.
- Cut tortillas in fourths.
- In casserole dish put a layer of tortillas.
- Next put a layer of sauce.
- Repeat layers ending with sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) covered for 45 minutes
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.