Print Friendly Recipe
- Helen Johnson
- 1 bag crushed corn chips
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can diced green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken, cooked and shredded or cut in cubes
- grated cheese for topping (Cheddar or Cheddar-Monterey Jack mixture)
- Saute green chiles and onion in small amount of butter or oil.
- Mix soups and chicken together.
- Add soup/chicken mixture to green chilies and onions.
- Heat through.
- In a casserole dish layer tortilla chips, chicken mix.
- Repeat layers ending with chicken mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven or microwave until cheese is melted (about 30 min in oven).
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.