Print Friendly Recipe
- From the Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Cookbook
- Carol Kelley
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- Drain pineapple well, reserving two tbsp liquid.
- Combine reserved liquid, cream cheese and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in 1/4 cup (60 ml) pineapple and 1/2 cup (125 ml) pie filling.
- Gradually add sugar to cream, beating until soft peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture; pour into crust.
- Top with remaining pineapple and pie filling.
- Chill until firm.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.