Print Friendly Recipe
- Beef Stroganoff-like dish.
- Suzanne O'Bryan
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). good stewing beef, cubed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooking sherry
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh sliced mushrooms
- extra wide noodles, cooked
- Combine all ingredients into large casserole dish, saving out half the mushrooms.
- Mix ingredients well, add remaining mushrooms to the top.
- Cover and cook in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 3 hours.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve on top of cooked noodles.
- This dish is easy and delicious! Make sure to let it cook the full three hours for extra tender beef!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.