Print Friendly Recipe
- Tomato Gazpacho Spanish Style
- William Bohannon
- 8 quarts (7575 ml) V8 Picante or plain with picante sauce added
- 8 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 12 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 roasted red bell peppers, skinned, seeded and diced
- 4 green bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced garlic
- 1 cup (225 ml) red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cilantro oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated purple/red onion
- Kosher salt to taste
- garlic-cayenne-parmesan croutons and/or sour cream garnish
- Mix all ingredients except garnish.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in cold bowls with desired garnish.
- The croutons are a must have for authenticity.
- To roast bell peppers..place over open flame until black on all sides then wrap with plastic for 5 min and scrape black peel off with knife.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.