Print Friendly Recipe
- 14 or 15 chicken wings, tips removed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- freshly crushed black pepper (to taste)
- salt, if required
- cornstarch, as needed
- cooked rice
- steamed vegetables
- Wash and dry the wings with kitchen tissue.
- Make a marinade with the oyster sauce , honey and pepper.
- Marinade the wings in this for about 1 hour.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the wings and serve surrounded with boiled rice and steamed vegetables of your choice.
- You can thicken the sauce at the bottom of the pan with a paste of cornstarch and water (boil a bit) and pour over wings before serving.
- You can use chicken thighs or drumsticks instead of the wings.
Once you have made the marinade you can adjust the amount of honey or oyster sauce to your liking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.