Print Friendly Recipe
- Gourmet vegetable dish from Italy.
- Sarah Lee
- 1 can of hearts of palm (drained)
- 1 frozen package of spinach (thawed)
- 1 stick of butter
- dash of garlic salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). of fresh ground pepper
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bag of mozzerella, grated
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bag of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 package of Feta cheese (traditional), crumbled
- Lay hearts of palm in bottom of a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish.
- Slice butter and lay it on top of the hearts of palm.
- Add a dash of garlic salt on top of butter.
- Add fresh groud pepper.
- Drain thawed spinach and squeeze access water off of spinach and lay it on top of butter.
- Sprinkle all of the Feta cheese on top of spinach.
- Sprinkle all of parmesan cheese on top of Feta.
- Sprinkle all of mozzerella on top of parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until cheese is melted.
- This is a very unique dish from a gourmet restaurant in Italy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.