Print Friendly Recipe
- Baked chicken the kids will love!
- Jane Peterson
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ranch dressing
- 1 cup (225 ml) sharp chedder cheese, grated
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Brush teriyaki sauce over chicken breasts.
- Spoon ranch dressing over each breast.
- Put chopped green onions over each breast.
- Top with grated cheese and bacon bits.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- This is a great recipe. My kids loved it, and they get tired of chicken dishes!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.