Print Friendly Recipe
- Chiffon-textured frozen popsicles.
- Tracy Semonik
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- one box jello, any flavor
- small container Cool Whip
- Prepare one box, any flavor, of Jello as directed.
- Let the liquid cool to room temperature (can speed it up by refrigerating,it's OK if it starts
- to gel up), then use a mixer to beat in entire container of Cool Whip.
- Mix on high until you get the desired consistency, then pour into molds and freeze (usually only about 2 hours in the freezer will do).
- My mother used to make this when I was a kid, and I hated the fact that she
was "ruining" my Jello. But now, it tastes pretty good! You can also just
leave it in the fridge for a mousse dessert, or layer it just like you do
with plain Jello. Hope this works for ya!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.