Print Friendly Recipe
- From Scratch, NOT a mix
- Chuck's Collection
- 20 oz (560 grm). top sirloin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). crushed oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lime juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cider vinegar
- 2 orange slices, 1/2 inch thick
- Place steak in a shallow dish.
- Rub with oil on each side.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with orange juice, lime juice and vinegar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Bring to room temperature, drain and grill, topping with orange slices.
- Remove slices to turn steak and replace orange slices.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.