Print Friendly Recipe
- American Harvest Dehydrators Recipes & Instructions
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon (optional)
- Mix honey, water and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Peel bananas.
- Cut in 1/4" slices.
- Dip bananas into glaze.
- Drain excess glaze from bananas.
- Place in a single layer on each tray.
- Plug dehydrator in.
- Dry banana slices until crisp.
- Drying time is 8-12 hours*.
- *Drying times are affected by the size of the load, fruit thickness, and the moisture content of the food.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.