Print Friendly Recipe
- Rev. Frank Purvis of Hassel, North Carolina
Serves/Makes:1 quart plus
- 1 quart (950 ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). melted butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) onion, minced
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) tomato paste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). soy sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml). freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, cook and stir over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use as a basting sauce for grilling meats.
- Also as a dipping sauce when serving the meats.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.