Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich and Tangy
- Eric Hanson
- 1 cup (225 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dry mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 soft-cooked eggs (boil for 2 minutes)
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 oz (56 grm). feta cheese
- Mix first seven ingredients (through salt and pepper).
- Pour oil and vinegar mixture into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend lightly, then pour over salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.