Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy made banana pudding.
- Margaret Roberts
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk
- 1 large tub whipped topping
- 5 or 6 ripe bananas
- vanilla wafers
- Mix pudding with 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk for 2 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat two more minutes.
- Add half of the whipped topping and fold in (Reserve other half for top).
- Place layer of vanilla wafers in bottom and on sides of serving bowl.
- Slice a layer of bananas on top of wafers and add a layer of pudding mix.
- Add another layer of wafers, bananas and pudding mix.
- Continue this until you have used all of the pudding mixture.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- I have used this receipe for years and my family loves it. It's always a big hit at church functions and it is so easy to make.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.