Print Friendly Recipe
- Pudding forms under the Chocolate Cake
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans or walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate syrup
- whipped cream or ice cream
- Mix together first 6 ingredients in 6-cup mold.
- Stir in milk, oil and vanilla.
- Mix boiling water and chocolate syrup.
- Pour over batter.
- Place small trivet or band from canning jar in bottom of cooker, add 2 cups (475 ml) warm water to the crockpot.
- Place mold in cooker and cover with 4 layers of paper towels.
- Cover crockpot and cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.