Print Friendly Recipe
- Make - a- Mix Cookery
Serves/Makes:Makes 1 quart
- 2 cups (475 ml) instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) (2 cubes) butter or margarine, chilled
- To make mix:
- Place in food processor milk, flour, and salt.
- Cut up butter into cubes.
- Place in food processor.
- Give it a few pulses until blended.
- Lightly pack in large airtight container.
- Store in refrigerator.
- To make sauce:
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup (125 ml) sauce mix with 1 cup (225 ml) cool water.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Season with pepper, herbs and spices
Makes 1-1/2 cups
Add 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, after mixture thickens.
Stir until cheese is melted
Curry Sauce: Add one tsp. curry powder to thickened mixture.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.