Print Friendly Recipe
- 3-1/2 lbs (1.6 kg). arm roast (more or less)
- 1 can mushroom pieces
- 1 small can tomato juice
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut small block type cuts in both sides of the roast.
- Pour flour over the roast and work it into the cuts.
- Brown the roast in a skillet with a little oil.
- Remove roast from skillet and place in a roaster.
- Pour over the oil/flour from the skillet over the roast.
- Spread the mushroom pieces over the roast, along with the onion soup mix.
- Pour the tomato juice over the whole thing.
- Cover and bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.