Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy sweet treat.
- Reader's Digest Cookbook/J.Smith
- 1 pkge. (11-1/2 oz (322 grm).) milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- Line an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Lightly butter foil, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the choc. chips and oil.
- Heat over low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the marshamallows and nuts.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for four hours or until firm.
- Grasp the foil and lift candy out of pan.
- Cut into squares.
- To store, cover tightly and refrigerate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.