Print Friendly Recipe
- Spinach and Cream Cheese
- Peggy Villiger
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 package lipton onion soup mix
- 1/2 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- In a 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan, melt 1/4 stick of butter and add spinach.
- Add cream cheese and soup mix and heat through.
- Pour into an 8 X 8 inch baking dish.
- Melt remaining butter and add bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle on top of spinach mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown.
- I have picky teenage eaters and they love this dish. It's a hit at all of our gatherings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.