Print Friendly Recipe
- Kay D
Serves/Makes:3 dozen or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Crisco (shortening)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 2 tsp (10 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 4 cups (950 ml) flour
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream sugars, oil and eggs together.
- Add pumpkin and spices and add flour last.
- Can add nut meats, if desired.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 10 minutes.
- Taken from the Talma United Methodist Women, "Our Favorite Recipes" Cookbook. Contributed by Jimmie Shine.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.