Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 2-liter carbonated water
- 1 can frozen 100% fruit juice (your choice)
- pineapple or other fruit juice (optional)
- Mix as directed on the juice can, using carbonated water instead of regular water.
- You could also add pineapple juice to some other fruit juices for an extra punch taste.
- My Mom is allergic to sugar, so we have fun experimenting with different recipes. This one happened when Mom wanted something carbonated. So, we mixed the carbonated water and the juice and voila.
Suggestion: don't use orange juice with this, instead use sweet tasting juices.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.