Print Friendly Recipe
- Reader's Digest Cookbook/J.Smith
Serves/Makes:1 1/4 cups
- 2 cups (475 ml) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). grated orange rind (optional)
- In a food processor, process the 2 cups (475 ml) peanuts and the salt for 5 minutes or until smooth and spreadable.
- Stop occasionally to scrape side of bowl so mixture is evenly blended.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped peanuts and orange rind (if using).
- Transfer to covered container; refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator (will keep for 1 month)
- I have never made this. If you do, let us know how it turns
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.