Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 package won ton wraps
- 6 oz (168 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz (84 grm). canned crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- Combine cream cheese, crabmeat, salt and garlic powder.
- Place a dab of cream cheese mixture in the middle of each won ton wrapper.
- Fold each won ton wrap in half diagonally and seal--water may be brushed on the inside corners of the won ton wraps to aid in sealing them.
- Fry a few at a time in 375 degree (200 C.) oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.