Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:24 or more bars
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of coconut (as much as 1 cup)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) butterscotch chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Add both kinds of chips.
- Spread milk over chips.
- Sprinkle with nuts and press into mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 24 to 40 bars.
- Very good, I make them every Christmas.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.