Print Friendly Recipe
- Susan E.
- 1 (6 oz (168 grm).) can of crab meat
- 2 (8 oz (224 grm).) packages reduced fat (Neufchatel) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 4-5 drops tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped walnuts
- Mix together all ingredients except walnuts and paprika.
- Pour into a 9 inch pie or quiche dish.
- Top with chopped nuts and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 min.
- Serve with crackers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.