Print Friendly Recipe
- You will love this sauce instead of table mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). COLEMANS dry mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) evaporated milk
- In a double boiler, combine dry ingredients.
- Add vinegar and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add evaporated milk.
- Cook over boiling water, stirring with wire whisk constantly.
- Stir to desired consistancy.
- This sauce keeps well in refrigerator up to 2 months. I use
empty 0ne cup margarine tubs. This is great with sausage balls,
kielbassa, hot dogs and hamburgers and don't forget ham.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.