Print Friendly Recipe
- Fruit Dessert
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh blueberries
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 8 tbsp (125 ml) granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) plus 4 tbsp (60 ml) all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- Vanilla ice cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Combine blueberries, blackberries, lemon juice, 6 tbsp (90 ml) granulated sugar and 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour in a large bowl; transfer to 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining flour and granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until top is brown and fruit is bubbly.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.