Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken and rice baked in a creamy sauce with a hint of soy sauce and almonds
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cooked brown rice
- 1 10-oz. package frozen peas
- 2 cups (475 ml) diced cooked chicken breast meat, skinless/boneless
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) slivered almonds
- 2 tsp (10 ml). light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). dried parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). crushed dried tarragon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Combine cooked rice, peas, chicken, mayonnaise, almonds, soy sauce, garlic powder, dried parsley, sugar and tarragon in a bowl.
- Transfer to an oiled baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until completely cooked and heated through.
- Serve warm.
- Excellent dish and easy to make with on-hand ingredients.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.