Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 cups (950 ml) crushed Frosted Flakes
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cottage cheese (small curd)
- 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 7 tbsp (100 ml) of sugar (heaping)
- 3/4 Lb (.3 kg). of broad or wide egg noodles
- brown sugar for top
- Cook and drain noodles according to package directions.
- Generously grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan with margarine or butter.
- Cover bottom of pan with a little more than half the crushed Frosted Flakes
- In large bowl mix (by hand) all the rest of the ingredients, adding noodles last.
- Pour in baking pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Frosted Flakes on top.
- Add brown sugar to top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 1/4 Hours or until light brown crust forms on top.
- My mom got to this recipe by taking 2 different recipes and combining them together and got a delicious kugel!!! Goes great with pork chops!! Or just a dessert.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.