Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Half & Half or evaporated milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) cherry chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) salted spanish peanuts
- Line a 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper; set aside.
- Combine first four ingredients in a 1-1/2 or 2-quart saucepan.
- Boil mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in marshmallows and cherry chips.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- *In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir occasionally.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spread over cherry layer.
- Cut into squares.
- *Chocolate chips and peanut butter may be microwave in a oven-proof bowl at 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute or until melted.
**Bars would set faster if placed in refrigerator.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.