Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- penne pasta (1/2 box)
- macaroni pasta (1/2 box)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). mayonnaise
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle hidden valley ranch dressing
- garlic salt
- diced ham
- green peppers (chopped)
- red peppers (chopped)
- 1 small can black olives (chopped)
- Salt water and boil pasta as directed.
- While pasta is cooking chop various vegetables (you can add whatever you like ie: broccoli florets, califlower, peas,whatever).
- Mix mayo, salad dressing, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- When pasta is done and has cooled slightly toss with the salad dressing mix, ham, and veggies.
- This dish can be served at either room temperature or chilled.
- I like this better the second day when the flavors have had a chance to meld together. It can be a healthy snack after school or for a light lunch with veggies of your liking. You can make this low fat by changing the fat content of the dressing and mayo. I also like to leave out the mayo and ranch and toss with zesty Italian dressing.
You can also add turkey or whatever meats you like for a balanced meal. Experiment to your liking!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.