Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) corn flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bran flakes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) golden raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried cranberries, cherries, or blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Combine all ingredients except the berries and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture on a large cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the dried berries.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.