Print Friendly Recipe
- Josh Michelson San Diego CA,
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). Jumbo Shrimp 18/20 (peeled)
- One strip of bacon per shrimp.
- 10 fresh jalapenos.
- Slice the jalapenos into 4 sections long ways.
- Cut a slice down the back of each shrimp.
- Stuff one piece of jalapeno into the slice on the shrimp.
- Pre-cook bacon in microwave for 1 to 2 min.
- Take a stuffed shrimp and wrap it with a piece of bacon (It might help if you put a toothpick in to hold on the bacon).
- Place the wrapped stuffed shrimp on the B-B-Q.
- Cook until the shrimp are done.
- This dish is simple and a killer, great for summertime backyard BBQ's.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.